As per the newly implemented GDE on-line system, please see below.
The Admissions will open at the discretion of the Gauteng Department of Education.
Please see below for the full STEP–BY–STEP ADMISSIONS ONLINE USER GUIDE FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
|Verify / Register on the on-line platform:||To be advised|
To be advised
|Submit supporting documents and complete School form:||within 2 weeks of online application.|
|Parents are informed of successful/unsuccessful apps:||To be advised|
The fees for 2017 are R37 000. As we are a government school, we do not offer any bursaries / scholarships.
The completed Information Form must be accompanied by ALL the following documents and handed in to Reception:
Learners are accepted based on the admissions policy of the school and guidelines set out by the Gauteng Department of Education.
For any queries please email the school on email@example.com
Once applications open, please collect an Parent Information Form from Reception. This form must be completed by both parents/guardians and all supporting documentation must be returned with the completed Form to the school.
Parents/guardians will be notified via email if their application is successful or not, that is, if the grade applying for has not yet reached capacity for the year, and if the learner’s parents/guardians meet the criteria of live or work in the immediate area.
Parent access the web address: http//: www.gdeadmissions.gov.za to be on the “Welcome to Admissions Online Application for 2018” page. The parent is required to read the information on the welcome page and click on the hyperlink for the Terms and Conditions.
Parents with no / limited internet access can complete the process at their closest school OR their closest Gauteng Department of Education District Office.
1. First time user will be required to click the “Register“ button to register parent information before making an application
2. The pop-up screen will then request the parent to “Select the Registration Type” for South African or non-South African Citizen
3. On selection of the South African Citizen/ non- South African Citizen, a pop-up screen for “ID Number /Passport verification” will request the parent to enter the ID/Passport Number
4. The parent will then complete the required parent information to register and create login credentials
5. Use the created login credentials to log-in to access the main application page:
6. On this page a parent can:
7. General Application
8. Application for a learner with a sibling at a school
9. Application to a school of choice